Informativa brings together Slovenian and foreign institutions (high schools, vocational colleges, faculties and universities, language courses, lifetime learning programmes etc.) with scholarship givers and first employment offerers at the Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre (Gospodarsko razstavišče).
This way it creates a perfect oppportunity for young peolple to find all information linked with their decisions on further education and vocational training in a single place.
Differently from Slovenian open door day, when University and Secondary School students can visit a maximum of three educational programmes in a year, Informativa allows students to get to know practically all programmes in one or two days.
As Informativa takes place before the national open-door day, young visitors have enough time to decide what programmes and relative three schools they should visit few weeks later and hopefully have an easier decision when turning in their school enrolment application in March.
11. Informativa (l. 2019)
- 00 386 1 300 32 19
- Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Centre, Gospodarsko razstavišče (Slovenia)
- 25 and 26 January, 2019 (Friday and Saturday)
- Opening time:
- 9 am - 6 pm
- Entrance fee:
- Free of charge
- fair exhibition
- educational programme
- accompanying programme
- education institutions: universities, faculties, vocational colleges, secondary schools, foreign language and management schools, embassies, educational centres and institutes, public institutions for education, enterprises covering the field of management education and libraries,
- employers and scholarship givers: enterprises offering scholarships and possibilities of practical training and first job, student and other employment brokerage services and agencies,
- non governmental and other organizations: organizations, societies and associations which are active in the field of further education,
- programmes by national institutions: Ministry of Education and Sport; Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology; Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Affairs;
- publishing houses and media,
- banks, insurance companies,
- providers of didactic aids,
- Slovenian university and secondary school student organizations programmes.
- primary school students (higher grades);
- secondary school students;
- university students;
- scholarship and first-time job seekers;
- teachers, professors, youth workers;
- those who are looking for information on further education and training.
Aim of the event:
- Our aim is to create an event that will in the future become the largest event in the field of education, scholarship giving and employment in Slovenia by:;
- offering information on the programmes of secondary schools, universities, vocational colleges and other education centres to the interested public;
- presenting a large number of companies and institutions which offer possibilities for further training and education;
- presenting Slovenian leading scholarship givers and establish a link between schools and companies;
- offering a variety of technical and other literature and different means of education to teachers, professors, experts and the interested public.